Monday, June 13, 2005

The Day I Realised that Some Idiots Actually Lock Their Post Box

Grr.. Nowadays where got people lock their post box one!! Haiz today was so loserly that I have no choice but to blog about it. Bummed the morning away.. all was fine till me started moving in the afternoon:

1st stop, Bishan Bits & Pieces *hmm.. side track a bit, people always confuse the name of my previous company with this one!*. Was trying me darnest to look inconspicous while peering at the clover leaf pendants in the glass display... till the Ah Lian saleslady spotted me... damn stress.. i hate having people tagging to me while i shop.. esp when i am in a ladies' asscessories shop! Sheepish me turned red in no time *haiz how i wish ma & pa were with me then*. The good thing was that the Ah Lian saleslady helped me make up me mind *in the proccess confirming that my initial choice was "lao tu"*

Took a loooong loong train ride to Sembawang! Was playing with this super cute baby *with super big head* in the train. Haha NO! I still don't wanna had kids! Realised that the saleslady put the card INSIDE the box! Damn, clumsy me managed to damage the box by wrenching out the cover as I opened the box to retrieve the card.

Located the block fairly easily Location - Checked! Block Number - Checked! Postbox - Located! Unit Number - Checked! *Wow didnt expect it to be so easy* Just slot this darn thing into the box and....... PIONK!!!! Bloody hell! ##@@!!! Its locked!

Dropped an sms to get the problem rectified. Decided to bum @ Sun Plaza while waiting.. called Roomie, but his out driving with GF.. no worries.. there's sure t be a lot of stuff to see in the shopping complex! Darn... Now I know how the term "Ulu Sembawang" came about! Sun Plaze is like totally unhappening...

Luckily got arcade! *Luckily no one from SimpleVille saw me, T&F camp haven't plan yet still come arcade - camp starts in 3 hrs even as i type* Heh and there's the game raiden - something I am expert at, this shall keep me occupied for awhile... 5 tokens and 45 seconds later I decided to go to the library.

@ the Library as always all the "for adults only" computer are hogged by the little kids playing mega man *with full life and 324 more levels to clear* Cant the pesky little shit let me have the computer for serious stuff!! My neopets are all going hungry okies!! Heh glad me FYP buddy Spidy decided to drop by and bum with me.. we spent 1 hour bio-ing this chio NTUC Income insurance agent at Delifrance.

Finally the sms came.. the flaps are opened, Yippee!! *he's dumb enough to ask if should just unlock the flaps or the whole box!* Returned to the location - Checked! Block Number - Checked! Postbox - Located! Unit Number - Checked! Flaps - Unlocked! Just slot this darn thing into the box and....... PIONK!!!! F**K whoever designed postboxes with such bloody small slots, the freaking box cannot fit in!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the locking is to prevent unwanted flyers...and nowadays the postman does not slot letters through the flap.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger alphamale said...

Yo Tai Ge! Yuppos.. darn... but where got pple lock their post box one!!! If I lock MINE.. then all me fan club members can't drop off their pressies for me alr!

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

n how many pressies haf u receive in ur letter box so far?

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm.. are the mail parcel bombs counted?

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home