Monday, May 23, 2005

The Days I Can't Stop Moving

Friday (20th May 2005)

Its amazing wat the little rascals can can pack into 35mins. *Bloody hell even an episode of "Zhen Qing" can't cover so much*

10th Min: Boy fractured arm while playing soccer *goodness and it was due to e ball hitting his arms.. freak accident*

15th Min: *While i was attending to Mr Broken Arm* 2 boys playing soccer decided to have a fight by slapping each other

25th Min: The basketball boys suddenly stopped playing and returned to the parade square. They all looked freaking pissed *I later found out that it was cos one team was playing bloody rough*

27th Min: Amidst all these shit the Sith Lord decided to take an inspection walk around me area of ops *Sigh.. there goes my recommendation report*

35th Min: The badminton rascals refused to play with this gal from RoadRays *a school for kids with special needs*. And as armageddon was happening all around me, I can't stop to play with her. Suddenly her supervisor appeared, scolded and punished her for disturbing us.. sigh..I felt really guilty and went to explain to e supvervisor that she wasn't disturbing us and I am fine with her playing badminton with my kids.


Saturday - Sunday (21st - 22nd May 2005)

Its amazing what I can squeeze into 35 hours:

1700-1800: Hair Cut *darn the auntie just refuse to trim the turf of hair aka me fringe

1800-1915: Brought me mum to visit me grandma in AMK hospital

1915- 2100: Dinner with Bro @ me house

2200-0005: Drinks, @ Zee10. Man U vs Arsenal. DOwned 1 & 1/2 bucket of Hoe Garden. Watch a bloody boring 90mins with score tied @ 0-0. Butthead and Bro tried picking up the waitress IN MY NAME while i was visiting the toilet. Poor gal, she was so scare that she did not dare to pick up her pencil cap which dropped onto the floor. Again its up to me, the "Cher" to clear up all this shit. No more Zee10 for me... think the bartender will piss into our beer e next time we go.

0005-0130: Skipped the extra time of the boring match and supper-ed near Esplanade with Butthead & Bro. They had clams.. I HATE clams.. look so bloodied and all...

0130-0330: Returned to SimpleVille to camp in for the nite. Needa bring me kids to National Stadium @ 0530. Had a nice talk with Jedi Master Choco on Dry Ice. * Jedi Masters: Choco on Dry Ice, Cartwheeler and Hair-Straightener are what brightens me day @ SimpleVille! Colleagues really play a big part in how much you like your job! In addition they are useful for: kanna-ing police record cos of me, looking after me kids for me *so i can go bio chio bus during Big Walk*, cartwheel tumbling and keeping me sane and NOT allowing me to bring the air rifle to class.

0330-0445: Slept. On wooden table outside staff room. Cold and uncomfortable, but not that it matters cos me sleep felt like it lasted only 37 seconds. The alcohol in me was still causing a mini hangover...

0445-0600: Spent worrying that me 16 Jedi Trainees wont make it in time for the bus.. eventually 2 didnt and needed to go to the stadium on their own personal imperial tie-fighter.

0600-1200: Big Walk!!! Was in hper-drive screaming and organising me kids. Wow, we won!!!! *not first, but considering we beat some of the JCs, its a good achievement!*

1200-1300: Rushed home and lunched. Zoom out again to blade.

1300-1800: Bladed @ ECP. Darn kept falling down as I am still getting used to me new blades. They are freaking fast and I cant really get the hang of the brakes.. kept falling down.. scary

1800-1900: Dinner @ home

1900-2200: Concussed

2200-2300: Woke up by 4 missed calls. Received activation orders from Butthead, required to report for chionging by 2300.

2300-0300: Thai Supper Club and Madam Wong. *Okies lets not talk abt it, badly alcohol-ed badly*

0400: Slept.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... oh my. what did they do to you?? heez. raped you while u were badly alcoholed? heez.

fyi, i dun go chionging with pple who cant drink.. practise ur drinking and try to top this first (1 jug of long island, 2 flaming lambo, 1 volka lime, 2 tequila shot, and 1 lychee martini in 1 hour) before jioing me to chiong la hahah... practise ur drinking la. you are so lousy! =P but no lar.. i am off chionging for a while. super duper broke.

well take care. and meanwhile dun try killing any of ur rascals hor!

11:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo JJB... nice to know u appreciate us.... but all talk and no action means no sincerity!!! Hehe.. If u know what I mean... better do something soon.. Oh btw... congrats on passing your PPT... that's 1 level up!! Hooray!! Quick... convert to a Jedi.

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home