Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Day I Jumped Off The Train @ Sentosa

Yes.. for those who haven't heard about it, me - the foolish one jumped off the Beach Train at Sentosa. Haiz.. looking back, I must agree tt it was an extremely foolish and dangerous act *To all gloating bastards/bitches yes its vv in line with wat alphamale normally gets himself into*. To those wondering why i did it: lazy me jumped off so as to "stop" nearer to our camp site.. stop I did.. just too abrupt and painful for me liking.

God *if there's one* must have been smiling at me, cos I survived with a few minor bumps and cuts. *There was another on coming tram, luckily it stopped to pick up passengers, else I would have became "alpha-head", "alpha-body" & "alpha arms" *parts sold seperately, batteries and brains not included* No doubt God also had a good laugh at me stupidity. Over the past couple of months, me body had taken a few hard knocks:

(1) Lost quite a bit of weight
(2) Injured me back while bowling
(3) Pimple out-break *bad*
(4) Injured left wrist while using ABS Roller in gym
(5) Injured left hand and hips while jumping off train in Sentosa...

Time to start renewing me insurance policies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home