Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Day I Give a Loser Club Update

Hmm Loser Club seem to have reached rock bottom, with love unemployment rate at 8 year high of 50%! *Big Head, Anal Boy, Yours truely, Klim & Bro* On a bright note, I have to commend Butthead for his efforts in trying to prop up the statisics by have 3-4 GFs at one go. *I hope none of your GFs read me blog*

Life has been busy & lotsa fun! Much of my life revolves around teaching & my Track Team. Hmm.. in fact its about 87% track team, 3% teaching and 49% trying to stop me kids from killing each other (both during lessons and track training). *Ok my math is bad, sue me!* Darn who cares about teaching when you have a Track Team to build from scratch! Its like playing Championship Manager and taking a 3 Division team. The team was disbanded about 1-2 years ago and we had to go around grabbing new members. Heh to give u pple an ideal how lousy the team was, the first race I sent the C div relay teams to is against the primary schools... and we lost. However what was once a rowdy gang of runners is slowly but surely taking shape as a track team. *I cant help feeling other teams at Bishan Stadium probably hate us cos we are always freaking noisy!*

Fears. Well my greatest fears in life are WS, RDY, 2TB, 1TA, 2TA, PPT in that order. Heh actually PPT should be in front, frankly I havent thought of what I will do should I flunk the next PPT.

Plans. None, backpacking would be good! Oh Fishbowl is back alone in China! I fear for her.. erm wait I fear for the Chinese population at large. Look out for this weird camera wielding thingy who stares intently at everyone, horses, flowers and peeing kids. Sharkie is going to Turkey and stopping over in Taiwan! Wow wow.

Love. None. Darn anyone looking for 26/Male Hunk. Heh not in a rush.. just miss the pro-creating bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who says my love life is zilch?!!! Anyway, what's a love unemployment rate. That's a warp way of thinking. Love= having a job.

Yuppos, your maths indeed sux!!! You have 139% of your life packed with teaching stuff. And I thought 101% is bad enough.

8:33 AM

 
Blogger alphamale said...

Morning Anal Boy! Heh how are you? Hmm.. nono your love life is no zilch, its just that you r not yet officially hitched. Yeah it does seem like 139% of my life is packed teaching.. go out soon!!

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u miss me eh? heh heh heh.

1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home