Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Day I Realised that PE Teachers Really Do get Picked Up

Today I saw:

01. A sad msn nick. (Haiz.. why is it when love ends, the void is many a times filled by hatred? Buddy cheer up!)

02. 17 emails in my inbox telling me that I have 17 new comment entries on my blog. (Bloody Fishbowl!)

03. A hunky freestyle swimmer. (Should see ma drooling over him manz)

04. My new school's general office phone number on my missed call list. (Heh.. talk to me new principal... fierce fierce)

05. The most slack & casual corporate dress code. (Refer to "Jie")

06. An Adidas warehouse! (Wow everything 30% off!!)

07. A cute little kiddie. (Heh who grabbed Ma's hands by mistake)

08. A bloody confusing shopping layout. (Beach Road Army Market, darn got lost and almost cldnt find me fav bag selling uncle)

09. The World's Loudest Whistle. (Going for $7... handy against pesky students)

10. Love. (Okok.. most likely lust. there was this sweet looking sales assistant with nicey eyes.. so sweet I cldnt think of a good retort to her joke and stood there looking stupid)

11. A hunky fireman, sitting in the 2nd row on the left of the firetruck. (Should see ma drooling over him manz)

12. The bloody anit-drugs advert, again. (Qi shi wo men geng bie de youngsters yi yang. Bai tian wo men shi students.. wan shang wo men shi brothers.. wo men you zi ji de rule.. wo men try E, K Smack)

2 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

DI! never tell me u go army mkt leh... heheh I wanna buy a mosquito coil holder!!
Stupid di. hahaha eh how's ur rollerblading coming along huh?? are we gonna swim tml morning?
*bored-at-work jie*

10:38 AM

 
Blogger alphamale said...

Heh Di probably going back to army mkt again to get teva sandals! Will look out for the mosquito coil holder. Hmm Jie swim on friday morning can? I gg down to serangoon stadium to meet me school's track team tomorrow! Feel like blading tonight? Jio Ma? I most prob swim tom at serangoon aft track training! =)

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home