Monday, March 07, 2005

My Words (I)

Hmm this is a complilation of qoutes tt I thought up of. Its good to be prepared early u noe, in case I needa run for President, be the first Singaporean in space or defend myself against some murder charges. *No doubt the last being most likely*

Because life is so unpredictable.. because time can never be turned back... because happiness can be so fleeting.. because not all dreams are meant to be pursued.. because those who touched our lives are always in such a rush.. because relationships can be so fragile.. therefore we cast our feelings all aside therefore we lock the door on both sides.

I admit life's a constant struggle. But I have seen ordinary people overcome seemly unsurmountable odds. I know and accept that hurt and pain are part of living life but more importantly I know that they make us stronger, make us cherish and appreciate life. Therefore I simply cannot find it in myself to believe that we have come so far just to give up.. just to lose.

Grant me strength to face tomorrow's challenges, and the courage to always do what's right.

Planning, lesson #1: Base the best case scenario on probabilities and the worst case scenario on possibilities.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home