Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Day I Went Devil's Bar

Went clubbing for the first time in 1 and a half years!! Dun play play I wore jeans and shirt *first time in 6 months*.. I have learnt my lesson after e time when jie led me in an attempted charge at the indochine bouncer with me in my slippers, shorts and collar T-shirt.. needless to say I was thrown out. Another stay over session, me & bro at butthead's place. Even as I type, bro is trying out his newly acquired massage skills on butthead.. heh I dun think a massage master who constantly refers to his massage instruction manual inspires much confidence.. oh well better butthead then me.. though think it will be awhile before he gets to walk again.

Yeah me bro taught me some core muscle strengthening techniques hopefully they will help me in doing a good head stand... got to learn the yoga shoulder stand heh.. hmm its useful to have bro around *as long as he doesnt attempt to break my back/leg with his massage skills*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home