Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Day I Finished Solitaire Mystery

Hmm.. it has been a gloomy rainy day. Nothing notable happened. Brought I know who to I know where. Went CK Tangs and bought a life-time supply of underwear and Carrefour to x-change my blading guards to L size. Finished the Solitaire Mystery, quite a good book. I leave you guys with the following quote:

"My advice to all those who are going to find themselves is: stay exactly where you are. Otherwise you are in great danger of losing yourself for ever" - Jostein Gaarder - The Solitaire Mystery

*Hopefully interesting things happen tonight that I can update this blog with*

Update 10:00PM - Me bathroom light got busted.. darn needa sacrifice my 2nd last blue coloured light-stick. Blue colour light-stick := SGD$4.24; Able to ensure ur ass is wiped clean after shitting := priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home