Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Day with the Boob-Shaped Timer

This entry was supposed to be entitled "The Day I Slipped Down A Flight of Stairs". I thought the day could not get any worse, that was till I met the "Boob-Shaped" timer *seriously it really does look like a pointed boob.. will post a pix of it if I am not too lazy*!

The day started with a heavy down pour which washed out me & Jie's morning swim. Of course my trusty alarm clock wasn't informed and duly exploded at 0630am!! Thus with my sleep cycle ruin, I drifted in and outta sleep till my trusty alarm clock NO. 2 aka Mum was activated. By now the skies kinda cleared and I had a short swim.. interesting things i discovered: 1. TPY swimming pool is opened at 0630 for morning swims 2. An adult stored value card can be purchased at the counter. Next, a friendly tip for all wearing cheapskate trail slippers: STAY IN DOORS ON RAINY DAYS!! After me swim, on my way to meet Fishbowl for lunch, I slipped and fell down an entire flight of stairs. Crap! In my haste to eacape this malu scene, i lost one of me fav towels. Luckily till now i have not noticed any breakage or big open wound but there's this big bump on me shin.. haiz hope there's no hair line crack.

Decided to be a nice kid and went IKEA to get Ma a timer! Thats when I met the evil Orange Boob-Shaped Timer! All was fine till I left IKEA and shop at Queensway. I was bumming around looking for shoes thats when it occurred to me that I have not tested the timer.. I noe that Ma will surely kill me if the bloody thingy doesn't work. Thus if you had seen a weirdo listening intently to a Orange Boob-Shaped Object in the middle of Queensway Shopping centre, yuppos tts me! To my horror the bloody thingy doesnt work!!! Sighz so its back to IKEA.. get the refund tix and grab a working one.. simple? WRONG! I tested 1.. it rang before ZERO.. decided to be smart and tested 4 different ones at a go.. one rang.. but the question being WHICH ONE??!! Had to improvise and winded up 4 different ones and placed them at different areas... and ALL rang before ZERO!!! As by now a sizable crowd has gathered, observing me fondling numerous Orange Boob-Shaped Objects.. tt vibrates.. I decided to settle on the one with the lowest zero error and zoomed out.

Bought me blade guards at Carrefour PlazaSing!! Bloody hell wrong sized, too small so needa go tomorrow to exchange. I am never ever gg to consult Jie on accessory sizes any more! Hrmph~~ I got a feeling that she thinks I am sized SMURF! Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home