Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Day Ma Poked Anal Boy in the Eye

I am surrounded by clumsy and violent friends whose sole purpose in life seem to be to inflict physical pain. Usually on me. Heh luckily this time round its on Anal Boy. And the irony of it all is that Anal Boy was the most hardworking, helping ma cut her 5cm squares.

Spent my first 15 waking minutes observing how Bro resist all attempts by his 2 handphones to wake him up. Me afternoon swim was foiled by strong winds, rain and the evil security guard who refuses to let me swim in a pair of shorts. Had a happy dinner with Ma & Jie at Swensens. Went over to Jie's place.. thats when Ma tried to kill anal boy.

Okies today's posting shall just be a record of today's series of events... me think me falling sick. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home