Sunday, March 06, 2005

Characters You Will Meet in This Blog

In This Blog You Will Meet

Alphamale, who happens to be me. And I have the weird habit of refering to meself as a 3rd person.. so beware.

Ma, aka Tiger. Evil trainee teacher.

Pa, aka Helmet Boy. One of the nicest person I have met.. thus everyone gets this inherent urge to bully him.

Jie, aka Slowey/Piece-Of-Shit.

Anal Boy, who seems to always be in anal and caustic mood. But deep deep down inside *u needa a hammer & a chisel.. erm okie a sledgehammer* he is a nice guy. Not one to bring on a trip to a deserted island though.

Fishbowl, weird.

Shuqi, who is normally the first person I chat on MSN with every morning. I love telling her the wonders of life while she slogs at work! Gorgeous female*. *Brains not included. -kidding-

Agent Cup A+, who is really quite anal - she actually wraps her soft tops in plastic to stop them from getting dusty. Yes and she still bears a grudge against me for giving her the "owl" soft toy in 2002!!

Roomie, aka Mr Toh. Spent 3 years sleeping with me. Yes our hostel policy does seem to promote homosexuality, but my petition for have a female room mate was thrown out. He is part of the clinical experiment to find out if one can survive on nothing but Instant Noodles.

Bro, aka Jerk. Yes dunno why all girls seem to fall in love with him. Alway call me brother and then allocate me the toughest job in a freelance project, unleashes his hyperactive ultra horny Jack Russell upon me or get me to repair his evil laptop.

Butthead, who's definition of Karaoke Session is one which friends gather to hear him sing songs tt nobody else have heard before. Fave number is Ai(4) De(2) Zhen(4) Hao(3).

Big-Head, description: pls refer to nick. Seriously I must say he's a sniper's dream come true

I-d-i-o-t, who's dumb enough to bet with me on the msn "mine-sweeper" game. She lost and thus had to change her nick to I-d-i-o-t.

Queen, who's so similar to Ma! Heh caustic humour is hard to find nowadays. Definitely one to spend ur bumming time with.

Airforce Boy, yay an impt fren cos he got C*A*R.. oohhh all friends with cars automatically get promoted to "best friend" status.

Simpleville, the school I am currently assigned to.

Carebear, when Ron told me about this guy who is: a waterpolo player, from ACS, rides a bike and selected for the hall pageant; wow! I thought he wld be damn seh! Then.. along came this carebear lookalike thingy...whose speciality is to devour all food in sight. Heh maybe not seh, but still a super nice guy nevertheless.

*Will add more characters along the way!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life isn't very fair.
I have to bicker with Tan HK, occasionally having to resort to physical abuse or mental torture and sometimes plain badmouthing him infront of my boobsy friends, and all I get is a monosyllabic description in his sucky blog with lots of typos. I should have pushed him into Yangtze when he was stealing rocks from the mountainside.
And because life isn't very fair, I shall be wittier than him on his own blog and chalk up more hits for my clever answer than he will ever clock for his entire blogging career.
"Weird"???That is a one-word description that should be used on people like all u readers other than ME ME ME.My worse character traits definitely need to be mentioned more than "weird".For example, how i manage to lose temper at clocks and cars horning me while I jaywalk.
How i skilfully manipulate pregnant women on MRT to give up their seats for me.how i charm taxi drivers into giving me 10 cents off the actual price so I can EARN money when I claim from office.
But no.none of these are mentioned by a man whom i devoted 22 days of my youth to in China.
And since I'm on a roll, I think I'm gonna start a blog now.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home