Monday, March 07, 2005

The Day I Sold My Ikea Arden Pile Rug

As wasted days goes, today tops the cake. Was sick and spent me day on me bed *yes the sleeping bag which wraps around a thin exercise mat qualitfies as a bed* I hate being sick.. can't run/swim/blade/do core muscle training. Hmm I thought there is an unwritten rule somewhere that say PE teachers have immunity to sickness.. I can imagine my mucus dripping into me whistle while I try to blow for a foul.. boy I will be in such foul mood.. pity the kids that will be under me heh.

Finished "Scaredy Cat" by Mark Billingham. A little too slow for my liking. The pace only picks up at the end. Yeah sold my Ikea Arden Pile Rug on Yahoo auctions.. cheap but me in the mood to sell everything I have! I want an empty room... okies an empty room with a sleeping bag that wraps around a thin exercise mat as a bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home