Monday, March 14, 2005

The Day My Mother Promised to Buy Me a Condo

My mother has found the best way to trap me into having a conversation with her. She waits for this opportune moment every morning - when i am trapped in the kitchen toilet shitting and reading TODAY's newspaper. Grrr.. there is no escape.. resistance is futile. This morning's conversation started with "Ah boy, me promise to buy you a condominium.. WHEN I touch big sweep" *Yes, she really said that, I kid you not!!* Duhhhhh!!!! It's incredulous.. me mother never cease to amaze me with crazy illogical thoughts. I meant I would expect her to know that I want a sports utility vehicle more than a condo *Yes I live in a family which can't grasp the concept of betting odds*

Met Ma and Jie for lunch @ 1pm. Still can't believe I got lost in Junction 8 looking for Pasta Mania. Passed the Boob-shaped timer to Ma.. Jie left us early and went to get skin cancer by blading @ 3pm in ECP. Darn.. me next appointment was @ 645 with Bro @ Suntec.. wat to do in the mean time... Heh although I had to endure physical (kicking/pinching/punching) and psychological (her shouting molest and wanting to bring me on a bra buying trip) abuses, I am grateful to Ma for letting me stick to her like a leech for 2-3 hours in Orchard! =)

Ma finally couldn't take me anymore and decided to deposit me with Pa/Airforce Boy/Anal Boy at Suntec City. *Pa if u are reading this, Ma waste money again & bought a new yellow top from Esprit* Thus we took this City-Buzz ($1 fare) from Orchard to Suntec... seriously it wasnt a good ideal.. traffic was crawling, after 1/2 hours we alighted and walked the rest of the way. Hmm.. then we had a vv nice 2 hours talk @ e food court in Suntec; discussing about our hall alumni outing.

Next I met Bro @ abt 6pm to go get his gf's camera. And wow we each bought ourselve a 3-in-1 printer *Print/Scan/Photocopy* @$99 cheap cheap but the downside is that its an Epson Ink-Sucking Monster & the bloody usb printer cable's not included. Think it prints damn slowly also. Was seriously considering a laser printer $199 Fuji Xerox.. but the toner is $115 leh.. a little ex. Well thats all to me eventful Sunday. Tomorrow's a packed day! Needa call me principle! Good nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home