Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Day I Started Blogging Again

Hi all! Darn, Ma's blog's site-counter is fast catching up with mine! I guess clicking "refresh" non-stop on me blog's page is just a short-term solution, thus it is time for a new entry! The following are a few quick takes:

Ma has started an all out site-counter war, and she plays dirty manz! To up her viewership she posted sexy leggy pictures of me *Evil Twin* on her site.. luckily I am smart, after visiting her site like 300 times to see the pic.. I realised that I can SAVE the picture as my wall paper!! Woo hoo

Education through Love, Reason, and a 5.56mm Semi-automatic weapon! Yes I am into me 4th week of my teaching career. Still alive, barely.The lowest point was the day I encoutered a series of unfortunate events - 1 wallet and 2 handphones were stolen from 2 different classes.. haiz then the parents came and life screams misery for a few sad hours but well what can't kill me makes me stronger.

I failed PPT. Yes, as expected I flunk the bloody test... think NIE can get listed on the SGX soon, considering the amount of revenue its getting from me PPT fees! Well the bright note is that I pass all stations, but only got 7 points total *need 9*. Special thanks goes outta me bro who spent numerous mid-nights filming me attempts at cartwheeling *i.e. me smashing me shoulders and head against the floor*

Butt-head patched up with his GF *as expected*. Klim broke up with his GF *highly unexpected, and this will surely shorten me odds of winning me bet with Bro* One of me new fav activities is to bum out on the weekends with Bro and Butt-head *pubbing/ktv/bowling/stayovers/laptop repairs*!! Heh and they have started on this MP3 recording craze! Murdered tracks include tong hua/Sha Mo De Di Qi Tian/Looking through your eyes. And loserly me sprained me back while bowling.. me personal best stands at 98 points!

Going to start me class room lessons next week! Wish me luck people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home