Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Day Ma bought Robin, Mikael & Bonny home

If you are reading this Ma, although we are good friends, I must categorically state that I too do not approve of your relationship with your new partners. Especially so when u are a teacher who should have strong morals and is expected not give in to your whims and urges. We have always known you to have slight nymphomaniac tendencies, but to have 3 active partners (and I do not have to remind you that you already have a boyfriend) is simply disgusting! I don’t approval of casual pre-marital physical relationships, much less with 3 different individual at one go! I prefer that you do not mention you new found partners in my presence, and I think you are a bad influence on kids with your display of physical affection IN PUBLIC!

Please speak no more of Robin and stop ogling at him in front of me, the way you touches him in public leaves little to the imagination. I could see the people around us shaking their head in disapproval; frankly seeing a woman of your age fondling a sturdy strong and virile young lad… Ma, Robin’s young enough to be your son! Saw your eyes light up the moment you laid your lusty glance at Mikeal! My blood boils whenever I see Mikael. He’s tha worst of the lot: cheap, spineless and so easily pushed around, you ignore all these and just base your feeling based fully on physical attraction, lust and you love of his colour?!! You even have the cheek to say Mikeal suits Robin perfectly, goodness talk about deviant relationships!

Okie, apart from having multiple partners in Robin and Mikael, you up the deviant index by having Bonny join in the fray. I have personally met Bonny. Admittedly she really looks sweet and innocent in blue. She’s huggable with her sexy curves. But that is no excuse for bring her to the bed room after less than an hour of acquaintance!! It sickens me to see how ma was busy fondling her! You guys should have seen it, Robin to her left and Bonny to her right, oblivious to a sizable crowd that had formed.

Goodness knows what close physical r/s exists between the four in Ma's bed room. Spare me the graphic details. And to think that it has never crossed your mind to get protective rubber of any kind! These are paid mercenaries Ma! I mean being impulsive is one thing, but reckless to the point of stupidity? Giving in wantonly to your human instinct urges really sickens me.

Seriously, I must say that I am really disappointed with Ma over this incident. I pity Pa; he has been with ma for like close to 5 years and is probably still kept in the dark! Also I knew that Ma got into an argument with her mother over this. I know Auntie to be the conservative kind, one of strong traditional values and she did state her strong preference for cusoms. Haiz, I wonder how auntie took it. For certain I know Auntie definitely does not approve of Ma’s relationship (especially the physical aspect). Auntie repeatedly tried to reason with Ma to stick to one that’s a perfect fit you know, one which will suit Ma best and not hang around with Robin, Mikael and Bonny in an obvious deviant relationship arrangement. I just pray that I shall not be the person to break the news to Pa and that he will not take it too hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger alphamale said...

Goodness Ma, I found the pictures of you and your partners in the web! Pukes.

Robin:
http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=613

Mikael:
http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=2291

Bonny
http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=2254

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cor's fav song comes in handy:

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change,
Keep on thinking things will always be the same.
But when we leave this year we won't be comming back,
no more hanging out cuz were on a different track
and if you, got something that ya need to say,
you better say it right now cuz you dont have another day
Cuz we're moving on and we cant slow down
these memories are playing like a film without sound
and I keep thinking of that night in June,
I didnt know much of love but it came too soon.
And there was me and you and we got real blue,
stay at home talking on the telephone, with me, we'd
get so excited and we'd get so scared,
laughing at ourselfs thinking lifes not fair...
And this is how it feels...
CHORUS
As we go on,
We remember,
All the times we,
Had together,
And as our lives change,
From whatever,
We will still be
Friends Forever...
So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money,
when we look back now will that joke still be funny?,
will we still remember everything we learned in schoool,
still be trying to break every single rule?
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that its not goodbye,
Keep on thinkin its a time to fly,
And this is how it feels...
CHORUS
la, la, la, la... yeah, yeah ... la, la, la, la
We will still be,
Friends Forever
------
BRIDGE
------
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow? (somehow)
I guess I thought that this would never end,
AND SUDDENLY IT'S LIKE WE'RE WOMEN AND MEN
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round?
Or will these memories fade when I leave this town?,
I keep, I keep thinking that its not goodbye
Keep on thinking its a time to fly...
CHORUS x 3

-- The One Who Shall Only Blog-Comment

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home