Sunday, May 08, 2005

Firers Watch Your Front!


My Target Board - After 300 rounds, fired at distance of 2 metres. Scope-equipped air rifle.

Yeah finally! I am able to post pictures! *The fucking "Hello" program refuses to work for my blog!* Heh the NPCC Teacher-In-Charge (TIC) offered me a chance to try out shooting in the school's Air Rifle range.. heh an offer he will no doubt live to regret *devilish smile* The air rifle is rather heavy... and the target still looked freaking small in the scope. Yes I suck at shooting *see pix above*... I figured the only way to shoot well is to stop breathing *so that the rifle does not bob up and down*.. which I did.. till me face turned blue. just managed to squeeze off the trigger before I pass out.

Still pondering how to convince the TIC to loan me one of the rifles to bring to class.. wow.. think of the wonderous possibilities: (1) I can aim the rifle menancingly at me students and say "Now u all fucking shut up and turn to WBK page 37, you all got 10 mins to complete all 40 qns.. Unless u all wanna end up like Raymond over here...*at this point i will promptly kick Raymond, whose lifeless body will be lying on the floor*" (2) I can lock me "favourite" sec 2 class in the football field and use them for target practice *1 point for gals and 2 points for boys*!!

Maybe I can send the target board to MINDEF to siam reservists! It should convince them that I pose more danger to me fellow comarades then the enemy..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear for the future of singapore, for there may be none if left in the hands of you.

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh. i do hope to hear that you actually forgot to put on ur glasses that day when u went for the air riffle thing right?

its atrocious!!

:D

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home