Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Day I Became An Invigilator.

Hello


Qn 2(i): ;Pls doodle on ur exam scripts should u be unable to answer a single fucking question. [0 marks, but well u get to piss the invigilator off]


Yay the rascals are having exams!! Heh its pay-back time! I shall pretend not to see them when they raise their hands for more paper or keep circling their desks to distract them from the paper! Hmm the following are things I noticed while invigilating

(1) 2 guys promptly fell asleep within the 1st 45 minutes

(2) I woke both up and soon one started drawing ultramans *see picture above*

(3) There was this gal who was seemingly writing a novel.. I made about 3 trips to resupply her with paper. I was afraid the string will snap when she attempt to tie up the paper together.

(4) I saw one gal combing her hair using the reflection from her stapler

(5) While patrolling the Exam Hall, I suddenly felt like us teachers are playing PAC-Man.. avoiding each other, making sure we are not patrolling the same columns

(6) There are people with uglier handwritting than mine.

(7) In the last 30 minutes, I became a high-speed DHL delivery boy rushing much needed supplies to those desperately attempting questions as well as those who needed more paper to complete the entire ultramen family & the evil monsters

(8) I learnt to memorise the following:"All right, time's up. Please put down your pens and stop writing. Check that you have written down your name on the question paper."

** But on a serious note, I really feel happy whenever I wake up a student and the little rascal actually sit up and start attempting his/her paper again... of course I must drop by frequently to ensure he/she isn't drawing Star Wars Episode 3 **

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hahah ur sch needs inviligilator?? *raise hand* i can be!!

added to the part that my beauty may charm and distract them saves you the trouble of hovering ard their papers. haha ..

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes beanie. Wat ui doing for the hols?! PPT coming again.. darn

8:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is darn funny! good one THK!

-JR

5:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh darn.. who is JR.. hmm hmm

6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Jack Russell!!!! Heh badminton soon soon??!!

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home