Saturday, May 14, 2005

My REAL Identity!

I have been following the recent splat of blog scandals with great interest. In order to come out in strong support for the freedom of speech and the right to unfettered expressions, i have decided to courageously reveal my real identity! No! i am not the hunky and handsome boy *erm whose photo has been safely, erm i mean bravely and rightously removed*, I am Jar Jar Bink - General of the Gungan Grand armies!

Footnote:
(1) The organisation I am currently working for will henceforth be referred to as "The Coordinators" *extracted from Gundam Seed* Heh Blog scandals, who's afraid of them!? Phew, now there's no needa look over me shoulders everytime I say FUCK!

(2) Darn I just found out Jar Jar Bink is also one of the most hated Character of Star wars fans. Hmm... but i like him, nice cute and COWARDIC! Heh keep me alive and safe in one piece. Luke, u can keep ur Jedi light Sabres thank you very much. I guess u will be the one needing "The Force" when ur body has been sliced in half by Darth Vader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home