Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Should I Run?

Literally. I have no less than 5 pple asking me the same qn over the past few days.. AllComers Meet was fun, but guess running has lost just that bit of magic... hmm hmm let me spend a few more late nites thinking..

Love brought me to track, track brought me love and I had loved track.. the smell of burning rubber, the squeaky sound when our spikes grip onto the rubber, the baton passes *UP!*, the pain of endurance sets *anything above 300m kills me*, first love, the joy of winning, the despair of losing, the silly jokes we crack when slacking and hiding from the coach, the smell of deep heat rubs, the smell of rain evaporating from the sun baked rubber, the Cedar girls *hah*, the bouncing baton @ Singapore Poly, the geek i lost to at nationals 1997, leading a team, the lane number sticker *me fav!*, leaning onto the curve...

Maybe.. if I can achieve the following soft targets by year-end... let me think let me think..
11.6
23.9
53.9
7:59
68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home