Monday, July 25, 2005

My Words II

Quotes quotes quotes by me =).

"Sometimes we screw things up and let fate clean up after us"

"Limits are walls we build around ourselves when we are afraid"

"I dun like playing card games with FATE... cos whatever card I draw.. I lose; as FATE will just change the rules"

"If there should come a time when u let life lose its way; be overcome by sadness, let your love ones down; decide nothing's worth fighting for no more - I'll come to u, for we will walk through the darkness, we will find the guiding light, make life all right. I will not forsake you, this I promise."

"I admit life's a constant struggle. But I have seen ordinary people overcome seemly unsurmountable odds. I know and accept that hurt and pain are part of living life but more importantly I know that they make us stronger, make us cherish and appreciate life. Therefore I simply cannot find it in myself to believe that we have come so far just to give up.. just to lose."

"Because life is so unpredictable.. because time can never be turned back... because happiness can be so fleeting.. because not all dreams are meant to be pursued.. because those who touched our lives are always in such a rush.. because relationships can be so fragile.. therefore we cast our feelings all aside therefore we lock the door on both sides"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you plagarise these quotes from?

Your Favourite Cousin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9:29 PM

 
Blogger alphamale said...

Dude! Pls dun go smashing ur mother-in-law's camera again. Of cos the quotes from me lahz!

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home