Sunday, June 26, 2005

Of Lame Jokes and My Words

Spent the nite with Bro & Butt @ Butt's place again. If we apply Darwin's theory of "Natural Selection"... it's obvious that I am the one ear-marked for extinction.. they love bullying me!!! Firstly I am always assigned the middle spot on the giant bed *the part where the 2 small beds join up to form the giant bed*. Ever so often at nite, the 2 snoring monsters on either side of me will decide to do some intensive fidgeting and the giant bed will open up and threaten to swallow me.. I always have to hang on for me dear life and kick bro's butt for him to close up the gap. Secondly there are only 2 blankets for the 3 of us... so butt always get the big thick comfy one and me and bro have to "share" the thin one... of cos bro's definition of sharing is wrenching the whole bloody blanket for himself. Last nite in addition to wenching the blanket off me, he went on to further power up the airconditioner and on the fan as well... he hates me.

It was also a night noted for the lame jokes.. but its hard to explain but to those in the know, these jokes are really quite sad when taken in context


Lame Joke
We were going though Butt's bag of love.. a crumpled plastic bag (the bag looks damn loserly lah.. but it provides good cover for him to hide all his past love momentos); when the follwoing conversation took place:

Me: Hey Butt, has JW ever given u anything

*Butt ponders for a long moment*

Butt: Yuppos! *proudly*

Me: Huh really meh?! What?

*Butt looks at me with extremely ernest eyes*

Butt: Pain...

I stared at him blankly and burst into laughter.. it was a solemn and uncomfortable moment.. but well sometimes in life, somethings are better off left as they are.. guess I inadequately equipped with emotions.. my only response at that time was to laugh... but frankly I dun wanna explore the dark dungeons of Butt's psyche... This is the first joke Butt has cracked in our 9 years of friendship.

Then its the usual dose of changing the wall paper on Alvin's computer to piss each other off - ex-gfs, JW, etc... haha these sessions are silly but fun!

My Word
"Not all fairy tales end with they lived happily ever after. For mine, my simple wish is that she lives happily aver after"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home