Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Love of My Life

I have found the love of my life....

1. She looks like me first gf.

2. She's from SCGS.

3. She's sporty and tanned. *Sigh.. but currently she's injured, recovering from op*

4. She's funny, witty with just the right amount of cynicism.

5. The only problem is that she is not from NJC. *Yes, as of now I just have to buy a few NJC year books to have a complete photo collection of my past r/s*

6. To top it off she's ALREADY attached to Eugene! *wow, but the minor problem being that the eugene in question is not me.. sob*


Note: Printed with permission from the above said person. All other guys please fuck off cos I am next in queue.

3 Comments:

Blogger MadCat(W) said...

Wow, I'm impressed with the level of friendship you have with Eugene.

10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha Master Bio Armour, u got it wrong! The pt abt "Eugene" is because I am also called eugene! How's everyone in school? Hope to see u pple really soon =)

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . .go fight for it. . .

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home