Friday, August 05, 2005

The Day I Own a Small Bit of our World Class Public Transport Company

As I now own a small small bit of our erm.. world class public transport company - EVERYONE, pls take public transport provided by your friendly SMRT Ltd!!


Bozo says: 1.08 liaoz. Wanna queue 1.07

*alpha* says: u got at 1.08?

Bozo says: yeah

*alpha* says: okies buzz me when u selling!

Bozo says: Wah lao its 1.07 now

*alpha* says: Bro... can u sms Mdm Ho to do something abt it?

Bozo says: I think from now on its mrt or bus...no other mode of transport for me

*alpha* says: SMRT is not moving well.. issit got someone jump off the tracks again?

Bozo says: Xianz leh SMRT flutter a bit at 1.08 then down again. Dammit I think i gonna quit UOB and become an engineer liaoz, help build the circle lines faster

*alpha* says: Next time got pple cheat bus fare again i am gg to turn them over to the bus driver uncle

Bozo says: Yes I will do that too. Who never beep I will bao-toh them

*alpha* says: And we should stop using the student fare card already

Bozo says: Hmm I think it is time I stop using my fake bus pass...

*alpha* says: Phew.. up to 1.08 again... must be analysts saw our strong commitment to up the profits of smrt

Bozo says: Oei ur liveprices slow leh its down to 1.07 again

*alpha* says: *sob*... Oei going to be rush hour soon.. wanna go stand at bus stops to ask pple to move to the back of the buses?

Bozo says: I think tonite i will drive my bulldozer to plow down some bus stops

*alpha* says: Huh like tt the pple harder to take bus leh

Bozo says: Can Scare ppl into Mrt station. Else maybe i might sneak into the civil defence control room to sound the sirens to get everyone into Mrt shelter... ooh ooh its back to 1.08 nvm 4pm liao..

*alpha* says: Hmm maybe we can talk to those old uncles and aunties on the bus and distract them.. so they will forget to tap the fare card when they go down

Bozo says: Its shld go back to 1.08-1.09 liaoz.. hmm true

*alpha*
says: I am still hopeful that it will cls @ 1.27

Bozo says: hmm...there's a slight chance of that…I wldnt be too hopeful but got chance. I would suggest u up ur chances by buy all the 1.08 stocks now.. then buy all the 1.09 as well..until u hit 1.27

*alpha* says: Yeah yeah.. or at least buy till YOU recover the brokerage fees rite?!!

Bozo says: Oh...erm..come’on man...is our frenship only worth the brokerage fees

*alpha* says: On moday.. I am gg to hack into the SPH webby to release News Article: Citi Grp & JP Morgan issue strong buy ratings for SMRT. Rumours of the company having discovered a way of using water and a cheap alternative to oil had been circulating in the mkt... Target price: $2.37

Bozo says: Wah i like...I will buy more now...dun dua me leh! I ask my parents to mortgage the house just for this 'big one' then after that can retire liaoz. Ii will be awaiting the news for this

*alpha* says: Yeah and move to the nearest bus-top for shelter... u can tell the nice policeman tt u are a major shareholder of SMRT and therefore u own the bus-stop

Bozo says: Technical now i can live in buangk mrt station. *starts packing*

*alpha* says: Idiot tts the NEL u tweeb

Bozo says: Oh dammit

*alpha* says: If SMRT merge.. we all die big time

Bozo says: hmm.. i will live in kembangan mrt stn then come visit when u r free

*alpha* says: Rem dun waste money on NEL rides... take SMRT buses till u reach one of our MRTs!

Bozo says: true true.. got that boss. oi ask ur auntie HO to say wat a good buy SMRT now is leh... ooh ooh its heading to 1.09 liaoz our talk is working cheong ah

*alpha* says: U think if we 2 stand in the middle of the trains and repeat: " Pls do not leave your belongings unattended.. if you see and suspicious objects please inform the MRT Staff or call 999" over and over again, then SMRT can save electric bills of the announcment system

Bozo says: Erm. nah I think the price wld drop if we tried that. I say we both quit our jobs and go and be mrt drivers then we drive the trains faster to improve efficiency i think if we're lucky mite close at 1.09 today

*alpha* says: Huh i still hoping for 1.27.

Bozo says: Erm. yes. thats rite. as long as the mkt doesnt close...still got chance...
most prob...i think we talk cock then the price will surge...

PS: The counter closed @ $1.10! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home