Sunday, August 20, 2006

This is Me

I don't like to fight.
I always root for the underdogs.
I love simply and deeply.
I believe in doing the right things,
that said, I get disappointed over and over again by people who don't.

I don't like selfish people
I always look out for shooting stars
I love making people laugh.
I believe in being happy,
that said, my wants are simple - people over material.

I don't like being alone
I always try to do my best
I love to travel
I believe in having a good meal,
that said, it's not about good food or place; but rather having it with good people.

This is me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's amazing. i understand perfectly. although i think it's sometimes hard to remember to stick with the underdogs. although you know you must. that's what you're abt.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home